Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Beginning

Good day and welcome people. Well, this is my first time creating and writing a blog although i have read countless (since i have no intention to jot down how many blogs i have read lol) blogs written by others and they're brilliant and interesting. The reason why i have created one for myself as i want to practise my writing skill so that i can keep it alive and kicking since it has been extremely under utilized during my effing long holidays.

Being enthusiastic in photography ,here will be another room for me to post up my photos which i'll be trying to capture and post a photo each and everyday to retain and improve my photo taking skill. You may be wondering where is my previous space of displaying my photos ,it is my facebook but since the quality of pictures as in sharpness and colour ,will tremendously be reduced when photos are being uploaded to facebook. As to sustain the quality ,blog seems to be a good place for posting up photos without sacrificing a huge loss in quality.

On the other hand ,leaving constructive comments or criticism are welcome if possible as it will be a great way for amending my skill in taking photos and making my blog more interesting as well. Okay i gotta stop here ,something is nagging me, with leaving a photo as promised.


Genesis

No comments:

Post a Comment